Wednesday, April 1, 2009
THE 20TH HOLE NOW AVAILABLE
My new book “The 20th Hole – Stat Book and Log for Golfers" is now available at www.the20thhole.com.
The idea behind this book is that you play 18 holes, visit the 19th hole to have a drink and discuss the round with your friends, and once you get home you record your stats and analyze your round at the 20th hole. This helps you pinpoint the areas in which you need the most improvement.
This is a combination stat book/log/instructional book for golfers.
Features of this book include:
• Track statistics such as FIR, GIR, putting, sand saves, and up and downs for 40 rounds.
• Perform post round analysis for 40 rounds.
• Average stats after every 5 rounds.
• Set golf goals and track progress.
• Log notes and keys from 50 practice sessions or lessons.
• Start a golf record book for scoring records, greatest shots, etc.
• Add to your golf shot repertoire.
• Instruction provided on fundamentals, course management, swing thoughts, golf in the off-season, etc.
For more detailed information, log onto www.the20thhole.com.
Posted by Matt at 11:14 PM