Saturday, April 16, 2011

Classic Caddyshack Lines

A new book titled Golf List Mania by Leonard Shapiro and Ed Sherman is set to be released in May and they have put together a great collection of golf lists. I will be providing a review and more excerpts in the near future. Here is their list of some classic Caddyshack lines.

Classic Caddyshack Lines:

9) "You're a lot of woman, you know that? You want to make $14 the hard way?" -Al Czervik
8) "I tell you, I never saw dead people smoke before." - Al Czervik
7) "How about a Fresca?" - Judge Smails
6) "The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it." - Al Czervik
5) "I bet you've got a lot of nice ties....You want to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty?" - Lacy Underall
4) "I'm having a little party at the Yacht Club next Sunday. Christening my new sloop. Do you have any plans? How would you like to mow my lawn?" - Judge Smails
3) "This is the worst looking hat I ever saw. You buy a hat like this, I bet you get a free bowl of soup with it." -Al Czervik
2) "I was born to love you. I was born to lick your face. I was born to rub you. But you were born to rub me first." - Ty Webb
1) "Hey baby, you're all right. You must have been something before electricity." - Al Czervik