Monday, January 9, 2012

The Big Miss


Hank Haney has written a new book titled "The Big Miss" which details his six years coaching Tiger Woods.

"I get asked all the time about Tiger, what it was like to work with him," Haney said. "I felt like I had a front row seat to golf history. It just kind of chronicles a little bit of what I went through, what I dealt with, how I coached and the observations I made."

Woods will most likely not be happy about this but I'm sure it will be interesting for readers to learn exactly what was going on behind the scenes from Haney's perspective. 

"If he reads it, I don't think it will be a book that bothers him. It's hard to say," Haney said. "Anybody who reads it will think it's interesting, very fair and honest, and that's what I wanted to do. I was on that job for six years. There were 110 days a year I was with him. I stayed at his house for close to 30 days a year. You make a lot of observations."

The book is set to be released one week prior to this year's Masters for publicity purposes.