Monday, January 9, 2012

Woods to make 2012 PGA Tour debut at Pebble Beach


Tiger Woods will start his 2012 PGA Tour season at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am on February 9th, returning to the tournament for the first time since 2002.

"I'm excited to start my PGA Tour season at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am," Woods said. "AT&T is a great partner to my Foundation, and I'm looking forward to playing in this event. I haven't been to this tournament lately, but I have a lot of good memories at Pebble. It will be fun going back."

Being a Pro-Am, the rounds have been known to last 5-6 hours which will be one downside for Woods. On the plus side though, he's continuing to forge good relationships with his business partners while at the same time getting in another tournament in preparation for the Masters.